June 28, 2009

My First Choir Day

I've been awake now for half an hour. Getting ready to wake the kids for this very long day at church. This was definitely a larger commitment than I would have planned on. I like the idea of doing everything in one day...until you take into account the single mom with noone else to watch her children. They don't have childcare first service, so I will have to rely on my oldest two heavily.
One thing I am sure of, is that the Lord will completely work it out!

I have a very full day to day. The school semester is half over and because of a missed quiz in Spanish and a missed discussion in Management, my grades are in the toilet. I know I can pull it back up though. The good thing is that I'm not working today, so I can spend some time with my family then complete my schoolwork as well. This would be a great time to have that go-anywhere wireless card for my laptop.

Hitting the showers, will let you know how I do!

No comments: