October 26, 2006

My Theme Song

I prettied up my site a bit. I'm pretty pleased with it. After I am done, loading these new pics onto my desktop, who knows? I may actually load a picture! Look out now!

Regarding the song? Oh yeah, you have to excuse me, I'm AADD. At least, according to my self-diagnosis from the commercial I am! You know the one where the lady is in the meeting and she totally can't concentrate because her mind looks like she's flicking channels on the TV? That is surely me! I am okay with my "illness", I have learned to live with it. Well no, I haven't told my doctor --and actually don't plan to either. I 've been known as a "space cadet" to my family most of my life, why would I go and ruin that for them now!! Then again, having four kids on top of that didn't help the old attention span one bit now did it?!

ANYWAY, back to subject. When I first heard this song and listened to the words, I thought of myself and my love life over the years in some ways. So I decided to share this part of me with you:




Let me know what you think.

On a less dramatic note, this one had me ROTFLMAO!! Enjoy!

No comments: