October 16, 2006

Working at Home Rules!

Yeah, that was probably misleading since I do work outside the home Full Time. I'm telling you the truth, if this opportunity had come up just 2 months earlier. I would be doing it FT no doubt. Last night was great though. I was glad to get back into the swing of things. You know how you can make yourself dread something, then when it happens you're like "this isn't so bad." That's exactly why I hadn't worked in over 2 months!! Slacker Mom, totally!

Anyway, it was soooo quiet. I got like 2 calls. FOR TWO HOURS! 2......1--2....calls! The second call startled me, which surely means I had fallen asleep at my desk. The groovy thing is that you get a guaranteed 45min, even if no calls come in. So, yay me!

I scheduled myself 10P-2A tonight also, then I'll go back to 10P-midnight since I go back to the FT job Wednesday. What? You thought I was working til 2am then getting up and going to do another 8 hours? Uh, negative. Though I am pulling about 20 hours this week. I will work at least 15-20 hours each week, until I get caught up and start living by my budget. When things are behind, it's HARD to follow a budget. So this job helps me play "catchup". Then, when I'm caught up, I can get ahead. Savings account AND higher credit score? Ooh, I'm thinking mortgage!!!

Once I get my desk set up again (from moving 3months ago!), I'll post a picture of it. Right now with the Taco Bell on one side of the computer and the empty ice cream dish on the other...not a pleasant sight! Not quite the business look I was hoping for! :)

Once again: Working at Home Rules!!!!!

No comments: