October 15, 2006

Saturday and Sunday = Family Time

Saturday, we got up and out earlier than we have in months. Alyssa and I had eye exams at 915a. I am so happy she'll be getting new glasses and so will I! Her little brother -aka the Bruzer- broke the last 2 pair. I keep mine at work but don't use them because I know I'm overdue for an eye exam. I can't wait til my glasses come in next week! They're a funky little pair with a smaller rectangular frame. I promise I'll post a pic when I get them. I will also go to this cool place called the Eyewear Outlet to get an additional pair for myself and Alyssa. They're only $29.95 pair -lenses and frames.

The rest of the day was spent at my oldest sister's house, which gave us some time to catch up. She was giving my oldest son an IQ test for her class. It was a two day process that was just finished Sunday. We got home aboout 830P. I was supposed to do my WAH gig, but couldn't get logged in so I went to bed.

Sunday was the usual. Church then Grandmother's for dinner. Chicken with dressing, greens, cornbread, and banana pudding! The largest portion of anything I ate by far was the greens. Aren't you proud of me? Okay, well I am! We stayed and watched A Walk to Remember with Mandy Moore. Such a cute little romance!

My sister came over and finished the test, then we chatted for a while. They left about 9P. I was scheduled to start work at 1030P. I finally got help for how to log into the system to take calls 10 minutes ago. So...gotta go!! My money calls!!!

No comments: