November 18, 2007

Birthdays Rule!!!

WOW!!!! I thought my birthday rocked! Dante went above and beyond for my birthday! I haven't had such a *ahem* pleasurable time in I don't know how long!



Well, I knew that when Dante came into town on Friday night, he was coming straight to my place. The plan was to take the kids to Kween's house where they would spend the night, and I would pick them up in the morning. So, after I had fed them and they were close to ready for bed, I took them to her house and got everyone situated. He was about 45min to an hour away. Which was still enough time to get home, straighten a little more then take care of me. Even though I am not totally in love with my figure, I also know it's not as bad as I sometimes tell myself. So knowing that, I decided to wear a "little something" for when he came in the door. Black, lace stretch chemise that just barely covered the assets!



I was so concerned about "looking right", I tried on a couple of different pieces to make sure it would be the right one! I haven't been that concerned in a while, but it was a special occasion after all! (His reaction told me I picked the right piece!)



I lit candles in the room and closed the door, then went to take my shower. I was so anxious for him to get here! It was a VERY long week without him! I drank a Smirnoff Ice very quickly to get a good buzz going on, then lay across the bed. I dozed off for a second, but then he called and told me he was on his way. There was no napping first this night!



Yes I did sleep very well with him next to me. And so did he! BUT, before we slept...

Let me just say, I didn't think it could get much better but...well... (sighs and grins)

So, the next morning as we're laying in bed listening to music and talking, Kween calls. She tells me to tell him hello and he immediately holds his hand out for the phone. So they talk and she tells him I need to be somewhere by 12noon, which he understands as I need to be at her house by noon. Fast forward to a little bit later when I am trying to "convince" him to play a little longer. He was determined he wasn't gonna have Kween mad at him if i didn't show up.

Now comes the good part.

So, he asks me where I needed to be, and I told him about the loan place so I could start borrowing money to pay my rent. (My landlord was NOT happy that I was gonna be late again) He asked how much I needed, and I told him (it was over $500 but under a grand). He preceded to call his credit union to start the process for a bank to bank transfer!! I couldn't even speak After everything was done and I was still in shock about what happened, he came over and put his arms around me. All I could say was "Thank you. This was beyond." I told him I was shaking, and he said he knew because he could feel it.

I was finally able to compose myself and we got some clothes on then went to IHOP for breakfast. Spinach and Mushroom omelet with a stack of pancakes...perfect! (I definitely worked up that appetite during the night/morning!) We talked and talked and talked. I learned even more about him...and I ate up every word. Perhaps he learned a couple more things about this fascinating creature known as SoloMommy.

What a wonderful time we had together. We left each other's company at about 2p, then I headed straight to Kween's house. I didn't leave there until almost 10p! That was the first time I have really spent time at her house, and we both really enjoyed it too! Today is my recovery day, so I am just lounging! It's back to the grind tomorrow. It's not like this will be a short week for me, since I am working both Thanksgiving and the day after!

Somebody's got to do it, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you learn A LOT from READING.....signed BFF