November 23, 2007

This Week in Review

Monday: DJ had a basketball game. I switched with Kween to get off at 4p, since it was a 430p game. I hate that they ASSUME one of these kids' parents stays at home! I am the only parent, and I work full time! I worked through my lunch and left at 330p, which helped out a lot! WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!!! The kids played so well together, I was literally bursting with pride! They actuallyt won!!! They don't technically keep score, but people do anyway. And after their shutout 35-0 against O'Fallon the Friday before, they really needed this boost. And it was just an all around great game! That was one of two highlights that day.
The other was talking to the New Guy on my way to the game. I just needed to clear the air with him, and make sure he knew I wasn't still mad at him. You remember my big rant, don't you? We had a good conversation, and I'm glad for it. I wanted him to know that I understood the decision that he made and that it wasn't an easy decision for him, and that I thought he was a good guy and definitely a good man. I even told him he could be my friend and call me every now and again. (Don't know if he'll take me up on that one though)

Tuesday: Paypal's bank tried to take the $474.59 payment out of my account again. This happens AFTER I deposit a check into my landlord's bank account! My bank could in no way confirm to me that they would hold my rent check to clear when presented. That check could not bounce!! Stress level is mounting again.

Wednesday: Still worried over finances, but at least the rent check hasn't bounced...yet.

Thursday: Worked in the office by myself from 730a-4p. It was very cool as usual. I had my laptop set up and was watching movies that I rented from Redbox (which I totally love). I watched Live Free or Die Hard, which was action-packed and pretty awesome all around. It has the guy from the commercials that plays the Mac...and he did very well. Reminded me of a couple of great pairings of the action star and the comic relief from previous films. Judge Dredd (Stallone and Rob Schneider) and Rundown (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Sean William Scott (from the American Pie movies)).

Went to my sister's house to eat and retrieve the children. Mom came up to my house, then I took her van to work. She drove my van since all the carseats were already in there. I ate one plate of food, then had a good helping of ambrosia. I was good for the rest of the night. I packed some cake and more ambrosia, and we headed home. After all, I still had to work Friday too!

Friday: One other person was in the office today and thank goodness it was someone I could stand all day. I still had my laptop set up though. Between calls I was able to watch 2 movies. It was a lot busier than Thanksgiving. I logged about 30 calls, and that wasn't everything! Some were quick answers to quick questions, and I didn't get a name, so I didn't log them. Mom came up again this morning and watched the kids for me.
Everything looks like it may be getting back to normal with my bank account. As soon as that happens though, I am closing my paypal and ebay accounts. If I need them again, then I can re-register at a later time. I am just tired of being constantly "behind the 8-ball". I want more, and the kids and I deserve more too! When things like this happen to people like me, it takes a long time to recover from it. But God is still on the throne, and those wrongdoers will not triumph on one of His children...in the Mighty Name of Jesus!!

No comments: