November 26, 2007

Melancholy -- Blame It on the Moon

Ok, so I am somewhere between depressed about life in general, emotionally frazzled due to PMS, or just melancholy due to the phase of the moon. No, I am not super into the whole astrology thing, but I am very aware of my hypersensitivity to the full moon. I get that from my mother also (among all the other things). When she's feeling emotionally "weird" for no apparent reason, one of the first things she does is check the moon. She's usually right on about it too.

Whatever this is, it really sucks.

I really don't like feeling like I could cry at the drop of a hat...and over nothing. Yet, here I am.

And what did I do to make this jacked up state of being worse???

I watched The Lake House! If you haven't seen it, just watch it. But take my word for it, I wouldn't recommend it during PMS time!

No comments: