November 2, 2007

Starr is 9 Today!!!

Yes, she is in her last year of single digits! She was so excited for her to birthday to come. Not cause there was some big party or anything like that. But she was excited just because it was HER BIRTHDAY! That totally rocks in my book!

Yay me, that I raised completely unselfish and unmaterialistic kids (thusfar)! And a big Yay to my Momma for doing it to me!!!

She talked to her father on the phone this morning. He kept checking with me on the evening's plans and agenda all day. Did he manage to show up for her birthday?

Is George W. Bush the best president ever?

I thought that would answer the question pretty smartly (read: sarcastically).

Life is still good though. My mom gave me these Valentine's things from Krispy Kreme...and I may let them go tomorrow morning and get their own doughnut for a 2nd breakfast (we'll probably have cereal before we leave).

Really? What kid wouldn't think that was cool?

No comments: