November 10, 2007

Champagne is 5 Today!!!

Yes, the baby girl is the big 0-5 today! Since I have plans today still for my birthday, I am going to have the family over for cake and ice cream tomorrow.

They make these little crowns at school with the child's name and their age on it, so she is wearing that around now. We didn't do anything major this morning after I picked them up. I wanted to go to Denny's, but really my pocketbook didn't support that theory. We went to Mickey D's at about 10:25a, and they had already decided to start serving lunch. So we went to Jack in the Box, because Jack says breakfast is available ALL DAY! Jack rules for that in my book (the giant blueberry french toast sticks are a helper as well). Now I am just lounging around...recovering from last night/this morning with my Soldier Boy. (more on that later)

I will probably go to Sam's tomorrow to get her cake, but no more 1/2 sheet cakes! I'm getting a round this time, I ended up throwing away cake from Starr's birthday! I am so GLAD there are no more birthdays (that require cake) until March!

No comments: