December 13, 2007

Countdown!!

Man, you have NO IDEA how excited I am for this trip! You'd think it was a dream vacation to Hawaii or something wouldn't you? That's kind of how it feels, considering my life!

Today, I discovered a slow leak, but I have no time to get it fixed, so I am just gonna have to nurse it. Nothing is keeping me from going down there! To add insult to injury, payday is next week, so you know finances are not that pretty. I have a plan though, never fear!!

Since Kween is getting a ride down there courtesy of moi, that should cover some of the gas money getting there. Once I am there, I know my car won't move, whenever we do go out. Then come Sunday, when it's time to go, all I have to do is gas up using my debit card. Here is a little trick I found out a few years back: As long as you have a positive balance on your debit card, you can get get gas at the pump!!! Cool, huh?

Oh, don't panic! I am not purposely trying to bounce my account! I just know I have money being deposited on Monday, so that will take care of that. Hey, I gotta do what I gotta do!

The plan is to get off work early tomorrow so I can have everything taken care of and just be redy to drop the kids off and rollout about 5p at the latest. I would have loved to leave earlier, but my mom is having a procedure done at noon, and Leigh will be going with her. Just found this out tonight as a matter of fact. I'm trying to roll with it though!

Come hell or high water....I am going to Memphis this weekend!

No comments: