December 6, 2007

Sleet

Yes, I know. Winter has officially begun. It was snowing earlier in the afternoon...then it all changed! It's been downhill from there. But, as long as we don't end up where we were last year...life is good!

Got my time bridged at work. Now that means nothing for seniority shift bids, but it does mean I will now have an extra week of vacation for 2008. WooHoo!! So I have four weeks of time to account for next year! That is grand!!! Dante and I are planning a getaway to Reno or Vegas using my Delta tickets I won last year. We are looking at probably the second or third week in March as ideal. Once again, I will have to rely on my sisters, since the kids are in school during that time. But as long as I have their clothes ironed and food for them and everything, all should be okay I am thinking.

Okay...I am really hoping!!

And praying!!

Maybe a little begging too!!

I'll keep you posted...

No comments: