April 9, 2008

Feeling Like A Rock Star!!

That completely describes my mood today!! I felt on top of the world!!

Why? The weight is leaving man...it's really leaving!

It started yesterday when I decided to try on a denim skirt that I haven't worn in almost 2 years! I looked so ridiculous in it, I just had to stop trying to wear it! But for whatever reason - even though the scale said 183 on my Official Weigh-In Day - I decided to try it on. And you know what? IT FIT!!

So, I tried on the other denim skirt and, it fit too!! Then...for my final trick of the morning (when I should have been getting dressed for work) I decided to try on a pair of the 'pretty jeans', as I call them. Why do I call them that? Well, they are nicer denim jeans, not for wearing tennis shoes with AT ALL. They are a Tall size, so they have a 34" inseam, which is perfect for my long legs plus my 3-plus-inch-heels. Best of all...they were only 9.99 at Newport News!!! I have not worn any of the 3 pair of size 12 jeans for about 2 years now. Last time I tried them on, I barely got them over my hips and ass...let alone anything near zipped! This time, they slid right up and fastened right up, with no holding of the breath required! I actually could still breathe while I was wearing them!

I was so stoked about that yesterday, and the fact that I was wearing the skirt I couldn't fit previously...that I decided to go for a repeat today. That's right ladies and gentleman, I wore a size 12 pair of jeans to work today!! Now that is what I call progress!! It definitelt nmotivated me to keep going!

To be continued...

No comments: