April 16, 2008

Okay...I'm Back...Sort Of

The virus/malware is still attacking my poor little laptop profusely. But take heart! I finally swapped hard drives in my desktop. In this quest for a more secure computer, I downloaded Mozilla Firefox internet browser and...it...is....AWESOME!

I now have it on my desktop, and I have been telling others about it as well. One of thinsg is that it is supposed to be way more secure than IE. So far so good.

I am off this coming Friday from work, and I have a couple of important pieces of business to take care of that day. I think I will also get my hair done that day as well. Yep, that's right, me in the beautician's chair! I want it relaxed, trimmed, and with a TON of body like ole girl from Why Did I Get Married?.

My company's annual dinner dance is that night, and I just got confirmed from Dante that he will be able to make it to the party!!! Now, I just have to ask my mom if she will come up and watch the kids for me until Saturday morning when we check out of the hotel.

Hotel? Yep, that's right. They have special rates and a block of rooms, so several of us are staying there. One bonus is they have a shuttle that will go all night from the hotel to the venue, so we can park at the hotel and take the shuttle to and fro. That's also great since they have an open bar too!!! No drinking and driving here!!!

Pay close attention to the following equation:

Alcohol + 2 Scorpios + a hotel room + sex = GREAT NIGHT!!!!

Any questions???


Somewhere in that night when we get back to the room, I would like to talk to him about "us". I seriously don't want to put pressure where there doesn't need to be, that is not my intention. Especially not now with so much going on with him on the workfront. But, I am wondering if we are the most we'll ever be, or if there will be more as time goes on. See, one of the things is that there hasn't been very much interaction with the children, it's usually just he and I. So, I can't really gauge his level of involvement or realization that this is actually a package deal and not just me, should he decide he wants to go further. Now, if he decides that we really are just what we are right now, then that's cool too. At least I will know what to do with these feelings just under the surface for him that I am consistently denying. Easier to cool the love now than later, when I'm in too deep to recover easily.

Safety first! :)

No comments: