April 22, 2008

I Got Incorporated!!

Congrats to me!!! This puts me one step closer to my work at home goal! The company that I want to work thru for a guaranteed income requires you to be incorporated. They don't deal with employees nor independent contractors. However, I am also working on my administrative services marketing materials so that I can get clients as soon as possible.

So the goal is to get a client and, once I can sustain a part-time of income of $1200/month for 3 or 4 months, to get ready to go at it full time! My current employer will help me out during the cushion period...they just don't know it yet! Oh yeah, there is a plan in place! I would hope to have a house by then, so I get in under the proven income of my current employer. I just truly believe this is my year to do it!!!

I ordered a copy of the Secret DVD the other day, hopefully it will be here soon. Maybe I will invite Leigh over and we can watch it together. The momentum is building....I can feel it....Can you?

No comments: