April 11, 2008

SO Glad it is Friday!!

After this week...living for the weekend has never been more true!! This week was by far the hardest I have worked since I've been at CWT!! People think that working a desk job is not tiring or exhausting. To all you manual laborers out there: You don't know tired til you are mentally exhausted!!

It's 10p and I can barely keep my eyes open! I am gonna talk to my momma and hit the sack! My sweetie is in the bed already with a splitting headache, poor baby. I wish I could be there to just rub his head until he fell asleep next to me...

Okay, okay...back to reality. He hasn't had the best week either, and unfortunately, today just brought it all to a head. Sometimes, people would do so much better if they just kept their mouth shut! I mean, I know how hard and long he's been working...just trying to get caught up (from a mess he inherited, mind you). So for the supervisor to say what he did? It pissed me the hell off, so I can imagine what he really feels like!!

I made it to Wal-Mart to get vacuum cleaner exchanged today. After heavy research, I decided on a vacuum cleaner, went to 2 different stores, only to get it home and discover it was missing the cannister!! Not very helpful for the vacuum to suck the crap up from the floor, only to spray it on everythig else because there is no canister to collect it in!! So, I picked up the kids and we went in and out of Wal-Mart, didn't even get a pack of gum!! I will likely be back there tomorrow with my list, but I knew what I needed for right this second.

The kids are doing great. We watched a movie from Redbox this evening called The Seeker. It was a neat little sci-fi fantasy type movie. They all enjoyed it. Isis and Eclipse were in here the whole time as well, so it was a whole family affair! I made a vet appointment for them finally to get their shots. It's the first week in May, so I have a little time to prepare, though the cost isn't too terrible, especially since it's only once a year.

Ok, I am fading surely. I typed as fast as I could to get the day's highlights out, but I can't hold on any longer! Let The Weekend Officially Begin!!




p.s. I ate a cinnamon roll from Krispy Kreme today, but threw away a third of it. I just didn't really want it that bad! Go Me!!!

No comments: