April 13, 2008

Viruses Suck!!!

Yep, now I've a virus wormed into my Internet Explorer...and I can't get the little bugger out!!! The Commander - who is a computer whiz - is currently MIA so I can't ask him. I think I am going to have to call the computer guy I know locally and have him worm it out. I've done all I can...and it has taken me the whole weekend to do that!

I wanted to install the new hard drive on the desktop but, much to my surprise, I have no idea how to open the Dell case!!!! My laptop is acting so RETARDED that I haven't really been able to get on there and check into it.

So I downloaded Mozilla Firefox as a web browser since it's supposed to be so secure.But, since it just tried to popup the same spyware cleaner crap it's been doing with Explorer, it's apparently more imbedded than I thought. This is gonna take expert and professional help.

Cause you know, I don't have enough things to do with my money at this point!!!

bonus for this weekend: I managed to completely redo my StarrDom Administrative Services website before the bottom fell out!!! Go Me!!!

No comments: