April 16, 2007

Drumroll Please!!!

So, I had a HUGE Saturday! But, since you're probably not as excited about my life as I am, I'll give you the Cliff Note Version.

The New Guy came to pick up me and the kids up, to take me to look at vehicles. He showed me where he lived and where his church was. The kids were watching a movie while I was on the lot car shopping. He went and picked up his children, and all of us went to the movies to see "Are We Done Yet?" He dropped his oldest off (his stepson) and then we went to the second car lot to finish up.

Finish up what? Oh I didn't tell you that part? I got my van on Saturday! 2000 Pontiac Montana. White. Seats 8. Automatic sliding passenger door!!! Exactly what I wanted!

So anyway, the kids got along great with each other! They are great kids, lots of personality! I took that as a good sign meeting the kids, but I still have my guard up, just in case. We still haven't talked about it, he's been so busy. So I know it could still go either way. I just don't want to be too vested and then get kicked back.
Yes, it's that big. No, I can't talk about it.

I may not have a decision for a few weeks. I'm okay with that.

I do look forward to a big outing with us and the kids at the zoo. On the flip side, I miss spending quiet time in the evenings with him too. Time will tell...

No comments: