April 13, 2007

I Know You're Wondering

What's up with the New Guy? Well, this week has been great. I will admit, I was a little concerned for a minute there, but I can start to breathe again.

We haven't really had a serious discussion about the issue that's casting doubt for him. At least in a few days we haven't. I try not to pressure him, because this could possibly have lifelong consequences. So, we have been talking or chatting each night. We haven't seen each other in a minute, which is okay. We still keep in touch enough that we know we're on each other's minds. That's important for me since I have traditionally been high maintainence in relationships (ie, I like a lotta time). Of course, with the way my life is, I require less time because I have less time to give! Nothing is official yet. He could still pull a trick out on me, but I have faith it will all be okay.

The Major is in town this weekend, working on his renovation project. I just adore my friend, he truly keeps me grounded. It's great being able to share business stuff with him. I like to hear about his day when it comes to the work site and general contractor and all the different sub-contractors, and he enjoys telling me about it. He is very encouraging when it comes to my business goals, and just life changes in general. Who could ask for more in a friend than that? Whoever thought that from match.com, I would have found such a friend!? (now that's a twist!)

Haven't seen the Commander since we hung out, but we usually will email throughout the day and occasionally chat on yahoo in the evenings. He's been busy trying to really crank things out for his businesses, which is awesome and I totally support that effort. Hey, noone could ever accuse me of having the 'crabs-in-a-barrel' mentality! I want to see others look and feel good, and get exactly what they desire out life. And if there's anything I can do to help, I will gladly help.

So, through this dating process over the past few months, I've gotten a couple of very dear friends in the Commander and Major. I have also possibly found and acquired my true match in the New Guy! Not bad for a few months!!!

No comments: