June 8, 2007

A Good Day

Nothing fantastic happened today, which is good. I think I found a storage unit if I'll need one.
I am also going to look at a place tomorrow, and hopefully I will find it sufficient. It is a 3br brick duplex, should be available in a week, and he is motivated to get it rented. It's not very far from here, so although it's out of the kids school district, I should be okay. Depends on how things go in the next year of my life as to whether they will be required to change schools or not, so I don't want to do it if I don't have to.

I am looking for boxes currently, and may have found a source through my local freecycle chapter. I scored big last year when one lady worked at Wal-Mart and she saved out a massive amount of boxes for me. Yes, I am looking for her now!

Things are starting to get a little brighter for the New Guy, which I am pleased about. He was getting very depressed. Now there is one more hurdle he needs to jump and he'll be on his way to being back on track again. I am concerned that this whole situation may have shaken him so much that he will retreat farther than even I want to follow.

So, hopefully I will have more to report tomorrow on this place that I will look at. Something good to report. I just can't wait until things are settling with me again. Then I can decide to find another job, because I still don't feel anything is gonna change where I am. And the natives (read: my sisters) are getting restless!

No comments: