June 13, 2007

Lot Going On.....

Yes, yes, I know. My posts have been pretty general the last few days. No real info about what's going on with me. Not with the world, or even my world, but with me.

I will post a full series of updates by tomorrow. I just have a lot going on, most self-inflicted I will admit. But I am tired of feeling and living this way, and I HAVE to get better. Now or Never!

The personal front is still very confusing. I don't know what the status is with the New Guy. So, if I tell myself that we are just friends, then I'm not very upset about it. While that is a dangerous thing for me to do, he has left me no other choice but to think that's what we are. If this is what it's like to be in a relationship with him for real, I'm gonna have to pass!

So, be prepared for probably two, long catch-up posts tomorrow!

No comments: