January 2, 2008

The Best Movie I Have Seen in a While

OMG!!!

I just watched The Kingdom, starring Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Garner! My official review for this movie is: OMG!!! (in case you missed it above)

It is a very engaging movie from the very beginning. It is so relevant because, even though it is a movie, it is accurate to what is going on today. It is edge of your seat. It is a tearjerker (in a few places as a matter of fact). It is a wake-up call as to what is really going on in the world.

The acting and the action was superb. I just found the name of the director. It's Peter Berg. The man is a genius in my opinion, he produced and directed. Go here, and look at him...you'll be surprised at what you see.

I called my mom and told her about it. Please, if you haven't seen it, RUN TO THE VIDEOSTORE (or your local redbox, if you have them) and rent it!!! You will not be disappointed. If you are after watching it, something is wrong with you. You either need a heart transplant...or psychotherapy. Just my personal opinion! :)

A very close 2nd in my movie watching as of late is War, with two of my action faves, Jet Li and Jason Statham. It is an awesome movie and even up to last minutes will keep you going. Grab the popcorn and a beverage of your choosing, grab both of these movies, and enjoy your evening!

No comments: