January 11, 2008

It's Happening...

Yes, I am getting very attached to Dante. BUT!!!! Before you sound the alarms and run for cover, I need to tell you something. You ready?

It's different than it was in the past. I am not falling head-over-heels (more like heels-over-head let him tell it), rose-colored glasses, starry-eyed, fairy-tale happily-ever-after kind of falling. I just really, really like him!

That's right, I did say like...and I meant like. The other word just isn't there. (true, I could still be in denial) It hasn't been that long and, there's still those factors against us. But, on occasion when I find my mind wandering, I think things like 'I wouldn't mind having surgery to be able to have children again'. Kind of like my bff is pondering 'I could see myself living in Dallas'! For a native Chicagoan, that is big news...and yes it also has to do with a guy (which is HUGE news in itself)

But, these are just thoughts. A mere glimpse into the psyche of the phenomenon known as me! We are so far from that point, IF that is ever a point we could get to together. That is a long time and yet to be seen. I still have "stuff to do", as does he.

All that to say yes, I am falling for him, though not necessarily into L-O-V-E at this point. More like the intense like is evolving into serious infatuation. I like infatuation, I think I'll stay here awhile. I am certainly in good company, since I'm thinking he has taken up residence here too!