January 6, 2008

It's over 60 Degrees

I can't believe how nice it is outside! Considering a few days ago, the daily highs were below freezing!!

I actually have my front door open, it is that nice! I am doing laundry. Mainly the kids' clothes, which if you recall me mentioning before, are like Gremlins when exposed to water! Perhaps I will get to my clothes as well before the end of the day. I also need to comb the girls' hair and trim Bruzer's hair. I will also like to do my hair as well.
I really want to do this year different, and start wearing my hair down again. Wearing it up never really did anything for me. I think I lost more length, whereas I was trying to gain it by leaving it alone! I was thinking of getting it cut, and the only thing that will keep me from doing that is getting it weaved. The only way to do that affordably, is by getting my one friend to sew it in for me. I really wish I could corn-row, cause if I could, I could save LOTS of money and do it myself!

It was also brought to my attention the other day about a challenge I was doing in late 2006, that I will start again. If I haven't said it by now, my biggest complaint with my body at this point is my middle section (waist and stomach). If I could get that flat and under control, I would feel alot better about my size. So, I will officially restart my 100 Crunches in 100 Days Challenge! When? No time like the present, so starting today! I've had my major sickness for the season (which is what derailed me last time), so what other excuse is there?? Exactly! None.

To be able to drop a good 3-5 inches from my waist would be phenomenal! So that is my goal. I think I am going to check amazon.com to find a decently priced copy of You: On A Diet. I like the thought of a book written by doctors. But perhaps I will also spend some time at Borders this week skimming through the book ( I am hoping to have extended lunches due to training class!).
I already have hypertension, and I don't even want to have that, but I don't want to add anything else like diabetes to the list.

Speaking of things I want to do, I suppose I will post later this evening about the goals I plan to achieve this year. It's a pretty cool and very doable list!

No comments: