January 8, 2008

Jana Lauren Shearer

The sick son-of-a-bastard who killed the 21-year old girlfriend I blogged about earlier today? That's her name....Jana Lauren Shearer.

After looking at the story on cnn.com video, I saw a photo of her that was credited to myspace, so I logged in and looked for her name. Found it here.

I also found a very wonderful article done by a local Texas news reporter showing her family and her life, not so much the grisly details of her death. You can see the article here.

Rest in Peace Jana. I pray your soul to God and that He will be the Comforter for your family through this difficult time. Amen.

1 comment:

Glenda, saved by grace said...

The guy that killed her was found dead in his jail cell yesterday. Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord!
the story is in the Tyler morning telegraph.