May 19, 2007

Clearing Out The Clutter

Yes!!! I am working on it, finally!

What? The clutter of course! My house is usually a direct reflection of my state of mind - a "gift" I get from my mother. The worse my depression is or the higher my stress level, the worse my house looks. Guess how mi casa has been looking lately??

Yeah well, that's gonna end! I got a lot done today, just clearing out old papers and general stuff that's been sitting around forever. No really, FOREVER. Who keeps junk mail from December?

(Solo-Mommy raises hand.)

The breakfast bar in the dining room was an atrocity. I didn't even know that much stuff could fit up there! I am hoping to view the surface of my coffee table again soon. Then, perhaps I will tackle the whirlwind that is my room. Actually, it's not that bad, I just need to put away clean clothes and pack away winter clothes.

This feels really good...

p.s. Stay tuned for my Solo-Mommy Fitness Blog, coming soon! Yeah, this weight's gotta go. I actually feel fat now. No, not thick. Not P.H.A.T. Just plain old F-A-T, and that ain't me!!!

p.p.s Went to the
drive-in this evening and got to see Spiderman 3 with all the kids, then DJ hung in there with me and watched Ghost Rider. I was so totally NOT disappointed!!!

No comments: