May 16, 2007

Jet-lagged...without the jet??

That's what I'm feeling. I still haven't quite recovered from this weekend's massive driving. Let's not forget the extreme sleep deprivation on top of that. But it was fun!!

So, what have I been doing since my boss is away? Well actually, the same as any other time. It's just that now when someone complains about crap that goes on the company, he's not all up in your grill trying to defend it. Plus, I've been burning music on my laptop as well. Still been working though, and trying to figure out ways to work better hours.

I am checking our internal postings daily for new positions that are opening up in our location. The postings should be up within the next week. Don't know when the new business will be headed our way, but the company needs to hire 10 agents to fill it. Hiring in new people means the old people will have seniority which means better hours for me if I am selected! Ms. "Single Mom" said she wants to know who the manager is before she would consider it. Whatever, I can get along under basically any manager...as long as they are not micromanaging. Let me do the job I was hired to do...and leave me the heck alone!

Me and the kids were pleasantly suprised to find the New Guy at my house last evening. We took the kids to O'Charleys, which we all enjoyed. I am still wondering where we are! We will have to talk about that. Soon. Patience is wearing thin.

I will keep you updated...

1 comment:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Sounds like you have been busy. Hope a better schedule comes along - I know it can make all the difference.