May 23, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah

So, today was a day.

Yesterday was a day.

The day before that was a day.

Nothing grand. Nothing disastrous. Just. Days.

Ever had that feeling? Well, I got it now.

It doesn't help that I'm pms-ing. I really hate that too. I don't know when it went wrong, but I believe it was when I got "fixed". That "monthly thing" for me takes about 2 weeks, with all the prefixes and suffixes I have to deal with.

Oh don't worry, I'm done with that subject. Any more will be reserved for my GYN!

My hair is suffering under my stressed mental state. I am going to need to cut about an inch and a half off, or get my hair braided up so you can't tell the difference. Considering the funds are way too limited for the braids I want ($125 and up), there may be some scissors in my near future! That's a big deal, because as a rule, black women's hair doesn't grow as fast as white, asian, or latina women. So, a haircut for us is a big deal! But I am at the point right now where I just want to look good more than anything else. I had some ends to break off and now I have a sheath of what I call "false length" that just needs to be cut.

So, just a whole lotta nothin' going on. More tomorrow...

No comments: