May 24, 2007

Things That Annoyed Me Today

  • Seeing a car pulled over by the police in Fairview Heights and knowing it was a black person driving.
  • People who can barely speak or understand English - yet work for an American firm - calling to change their travel plans.
  • People who cut me off mid-sentence to ask me a question I was in the process of answering if they would have just SHUT UP!
  • Knowing that my "6pm coworker" has a very promising interview with AG Edwards tomorrow.
  • The urge to eat uncontrollably when I'm at work.
  • People who butt into your conversations and say stupid things.
  • Having to watch Rosie O'Donnell be her usual boisterous, crass, overtly lesbian, big-mouthed, rude, fat, moronic self on cnn.com, while she was bickering was her co-host.
  • Watching Ms. Single Mom kiss the manager's *ss this afternoon!
  • The certified letter I received from my slumlords.

Now that I got that off my chest, I feel a little better!

1 comment:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Sounds like you are having a rough week. (And your kids steal your hot water too! The nerve!)

Hope your day improves tenfold.