March 12, 2007

Clearing Out The Clutter

 

Okay, so I’m starting to feel better now.

I just had a few frustrations to vent out the other day, but I am better now…almost.

 

When I woke up this morning, after the extra kids arrived, I began cleaning out another box in my closet. This box has a lot of office supplies, notebooks, and part of my collection of cookbooks in it. The cookbooks are still there, but I did look through a few of the other items. I found something I had been looking for quite a few months ago. I found the pictures my sister gave me that had Champagne, the Bruzer and their father together. I am going to take it to OfficeMax or Kinko’s at lunch and have it copied and laminated for each of them. All of us were on some of them together, short DJ who was with his father. (It was Father’s Day, need I say more?) All I could think of was how long and lush my hair was on that picture!

 

I never said I wasn’t vain!

 

Heroes is on hiatus for a few weeks, so I have no reason to turn on the TV this evening. I did a few loads of laundry this morning (as usual), so I only have one more to do this evening. I will try to get the kids outfits together for the rest of the week. Then I can work in my room some more. There is a little more clutter to address there, then hopefully I can have peace in my room again. Who knows? Maybe I can start getting some rest!

 

Speaking of, I slept like a newborn baby last night.

 

That is not a good thing! Newborn babies usually wake up every 2-3 hours! As I did, unfortunately. Too much stuff on my mind that I need get out of my head. I don’t like being tired during the day.

 

Another major change I need to make is I have to start exercising! I know, I know. I keep saying that! But, firstly the season is about to change and I won’t be able to fit anything form last year. Secondly, I won’t start feeling better mentally and physically until I do. I NEED to feel better, and soon!

I have plenty of choices, from TaeBo to Winsor Pilates to TotalGym – and just as many excuses!

 

The one thing I know about me is that I have to clear my head so everything else will work as it should. To clear my head, I have to start externally. So, needless to say, my trash men are going to have way more than usual this Thursday!!

No comments: