March 12, 2007

What A Beautiful Day!!

Okay, it was like 76 degrees outside today!!! I went outside every chance I had! I had on my wintertime shoes. A penny loafer-type black shoe with a stacked 3" heel. As soon as I would go sit in my van, I would kick them off.

Then at 5p, when I got off today, I kicked them off in the car. I had to make an emergency stop at home before picking up the kids and put oil in the car. She gives this little courtesy stall with the oil light on to let me know she's very low on oil. So, since I was pulling into my garage, I walked right out barefoot into the house! I went upstairs and got something a little more comfortable and appropriate, some lightweight platform slides!

Yes, I will probably wear them to work tomorrow! But, only after a mini-ped tonight!

I know it will cool a little this weekend, but I am hoping the worst is behind us. Which means I really gotta hurry up and get this body in a little better shape. I have such awesome summer shoes, but my winter variety totally blows!

So, being as sensitive as I am, I feel really bad for offending the Commander with a smart-aleck comment I made about a week ago. What did I say? Well, after I discovered that both of his marriages have been to white women, I teased him by saying: "Oh so the sistas are good enough to play around with, but you marry the white women!"

I thought he knew by then of my off-color humor. Apparently not! For some reason, he felt I was saying something bad about or insulting his sons' mother. Last I checked, wasn't marrying a good thing? And that's insulting...how?? I still don't get it, but I will always apologize for any offense, since that was never my intention.

Hopefully we can kiss and makeup, those lips are wonderful!

Oops, did I say that?! (smiles innocently)

So, time to get the brood to bed.

530a will be here before I know it. *Sigh*


Oh yeah!! Hopefully I'll have good news once my car comes from the transmission shop! PRAY!!

No comments: