March 6, 2007

So far, So good

So, I gave the Bruzer a bath last night, and let him soak for a while. I didn't give any meds, and the fever subsided. We will start the Father John's today to start breaking up the massive amounts of mucus his little body seems to produce. Father John's, you ask? Oh that's old school stuff that thankfully they still make today. One of the main ingredients? Cod Liver Oil. Need I say more?

I'm going to get ready for work. Have to take a few extra minutes this morning. Got some plans after work today. (No, I am not telling you)

Wish me luck on any daycare calls today!

Have I told you lately that single parenthood rocks!? Ok yeah, there was a little sarcasm there.

(I'm still not telling)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, tell me one thing about you that would tweak my interest in becoming a regular cast member of your upcoming book. The Actors in this fictional story is missing out on a women a solo-mommy. Look forward to your response.

Anonymous said...

Since you asked, I'll answer. Quite frankly, I am one helluva woman all the way around that most men seem to take for granted until it's too late. The role of leading man has to be able to recognize me for what I truly am. Until that role is cast, any other 'regular cast member' applicants may just get lucky every now and then!