March 15, 2008

All Is Well Now....I Think!

Apparrently one of my wires was bad from the box to the house, so the guy was here promptly at 8a (weird huh?) to get me repaired. Thank goodness!!! Hopefully I won't have any other issues from now on. I just have to work on getting my desktop repaired.

Didn't I tell you? The computer doesn't recognize the hard drive! I sent an email to the company I bought it from on Sunday. Then the internet went bye-bye on Tuesday so I hadn't gotten anything. Something told me to check my spam folder the other day, and the guy responded on Monday! He gave me a phone number to call, so I will do that today. I am ready to get that desktop up and running completely because I really need to get business rolling. The sense of urgency I have now is truly turning into what Dale Carnegie and Napolean Hill called that 'burning desire'. The "fire" is literally consuming me. I am so ready to run my own show! I am ready to ditch Corporate America. I am ready to get my business degree and start classes again online. All these things require the computer to be working!

Bruzer has a birthday party to go to today. His first! It's a big deal, but I don't know what I am going to do with the other three during that time. The likelihood of me dropping him off there is very slim, but I told him he was going. I told the little boy's mom he was going. We will work it out.

Haven't talked to Dante much this week. Things were so weird from last weekend, I knew I just had to give him space to work through what he needed to work through. But I wanted him to know that I cared as well. Kind of a delicate balance to let him know I was here, but not to push too hard at the same time. I hope I get to see him soon again though. I would have usually had my fix by now! Sometimes I just want to be close to him, it's not always a sexual thing. But just feeling his arms around me or the feel of his body next to mine, that electricity and the chemistry between us.....It really is indescribable.

Enough for now, I am rambling. Lord knows I have way more in my head, but everything is not to be shared in cyberspace, you know?

No comments: