March 6, 2008

An Average Week

Nothing really grand or blog worthy has happened this week. Ever had those times?

I have just been mosying along, in my own little word as usual. Going to work and coming home.

Work has been work. I just really try not to let it upset me anymore. It's gonna be what it's gonna be. When I get tired enough of it, I'll leave for something better.

Winter still totally BLOWS! We got more ice the other day, then it snowed all day on top of that. Awesomely enough, the majority of the snow was gone the next day because the sun was shining and it was in the mid-forties.

I am still on the sick end of things, that's for sure. I feel fine, except for the cough and phlegm that's still hanging on. It's not too bad though, it sounds worse than it is.

The girls are adjusting just fine. I think they have their days and nights mixed up though! We can get home in the evening, and you probably won't see either of the girls until about 9p! The kids are pretty much headed to bed by then, and I am winding down too! Then they nutty things like wanna be running through the house playing half the night. DJ has turned into this light sleeper as of late, so Isis actually woke him up one morning at 4am! Of course it was a school day, and oddly enough he couldn't fall back asleep. So now, we make sure the girls are downstairs and we close the door to the upstairs. It works!

Bruzer will be the big 0-4 tomorrow! I am excited. It's not like we have anything grand planned, but my baby is 4 years old! That is both exciting and a blessing all at the same time!!! I am SO grateful to God for my children. I realize they are on loan, and He has reserved the right to call them home at any time. But I sincerely believe and pray that they will be around long into adulthood to enrich this world somehow...even it's just with love!

My sweetie is coming to town tomorrow, which excites me as well. I always love to see him. Just to be close to him is an absolute treat. It's hard to describe, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments: