March 25, 2008

I Survived Food Day!!!

BIG Accomplishment for me people!! We had an "Easter Dinner" themed food day. Brown Sugar and Pineapple glazed Ham, Roast Beef with Gravy, 2 kinds of mashed potatoed, green beans, corn, fruit tray, veggie tray, rolls, salad, sweet potatoes, and desserts to die for! This was rated one of our best food days ever! Mind you, we do this once a month!

What did I have? No Krispy Kreme this morning, I ate my Vegetable Quiche Cups and my turkey bacon. I ate salad, green beans, roast beef (so good), sweet potatoes and raw veggies! Was I so tempted when the desserts came out? Oh boy!!! I ALMOST went for the "Forkful Rule" - just grab a forkful of everything for the taste of it! But my bff snapped me back into reality! I went and got my sugar-free jello cup from the fridge, then had some celery and natural peanut butter! I was very satisfied!

For some reason I am exceptionally sleepy today too, like I was last night. I was so tired last night that I didn't get to blog and tell you that I am on my way with the work at home company! I was worried that I wouldn't pass the background (ie credit) check, but it came back in about 24 hours!! That was yet more confirmation that I am on the right path! Now, I just have to fork over the money to incorporate to www.amerilawyer.com (great rates) for my IL corporation, and I will be good to go! Ready for the next step!

I have even figured out my exit strategy for CWT, if necessary. The main plan is to ferverently request part-time, or if there are home worker positions with better hours available by fall. If no on both of those fronts, and it doesn't look like changes are on the horizon, I will get terminated! That way, I will be able to file IL unemployment...which is not a shabby amount by far. Trust me on this! That gives me 6months of guaranteed income while I am stabilizing my income through my corporation! Don't tell anyone though...this will be our little secret!

SHHHHHH!!!

By the way, down 5 pounds so far!!! I can deal with 20lbs in a month for sure!

No comments: