March 10, 2008

Today Is a Jon B. Day

That means it’s REAL BAD.

 

Yeah, he never showed up. AGAIN.

 

Nope, he didn’t call or text to let me know he wouldn’t make it. AGAIN.

 

I actually found myself misty-eyed (okay, okay…a tear or two actually fell) last night. True Disappointment.

 

I don’t like feeling disappointed. I have felt it waaaay too much. I didn’t expect this from him.

 

What’s most frustrating to me is the stress I go through just to get down there to Memphis to see him. When I go there, it’s all about him. No side trips, no other visitations to do. I understand, and have always understood, that this is home for him. I cannot have that kind of monopoly on his time. I wouldn’t expect it, nor would I want it because family comes first. But dayum, can a sista get SOME time?!

No comments: