March 1, 2008

Guess Who's Been Sick....Again!!!???

Yep me! I am finally feeling better. Not nearly 100%, but better. I started getting this wicked cough on Wednesday. By Thursday morning, I was hurting. My. Whole. Body. Hurt to the touch! I was walking like I was 90 with a broken hip! But, because I had just gotten off my written warning at work again (was back on when I missed 2 days for the love note from daycare), I stuck it out.

When I got to daycare to pick up the WonderTwins, Bruzer asked me was I sick. I told him I wasn't feeling good and I needed them to be good listeners when we got home so Mommy could lay down. So, when DJ and Starr got in the car, he was the first to say to them that Mommy was sick so we had to be good listeners at home! When we got there, I put out four bowls and four spoons on the table (I always set their places) and 3 different types of cereal. I called them down and told them to go for it! Then I went and passed out!

They are so awesome, cause they still took showers like they were supposed to. DJ even made sure he got Bruzer's clothes ready and ironed for the next day! No arguments or fighting, it was great! I will have to reward them sometime this weekend for such great behavior when I really needed them!

I am going to soak in a tub of Epsom Salted water now. But not before I take my Father John's and Tylenol Extra Strength (generic of course) tablets first!

My girls are coming home today!!! I am so excited!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. You have four great kids.