March 27, 2008

Is It Friday Yet?

Seriously, I don't know if I can hang on for two more weeks!! But I really want to lose the weight, so that's my motivation! Focus, woman, focus!!!

All is well in the house at this point, until the next thing happens! I HAVE to figure out where to get more money from. This just is not working. I have to pay my sweetie back soon. I just feel horrible with that hanging over my head! Like dirt, really.

I am making strides though! If I can just get past the day-to-day bills for a sec, I can get the other things done I need. I am starting to market my travel services slowly but surely. Next step: Flyers!!! I hope to have those finished by this weekend!

Tomorrow is Friday...and not a moment too soon! It's pouring down raining here, and all I want is to be tucked into bed with my sick Dante lying with me!

No comments: