March 12, 2008

Connection Failed!!!

So this is day 3 without home internet! This is being sent from my beloved Treo. What happened to the phone/DSL you ask? I wish I knew! Literally one minute I was surfing contently and then it just started dying. The phone went with it...until it was all dead.
I know what you're thinking. "She probably didn't pay her bill." Well I gotcha on that one! It is automatically withdrawn so it's NEVER disconnected!! So there!
I went out to the NID (phone box in laymen's terms) and checked for dial tone yesterday. It's there on both lines. A repair person even called me today (from my home phone while I was at work....creepy a little) to tell me it must be inside. So I need to call and make an appointment for a tech to come out. I am going to check the jack again on my end one more time...then call in the morning if no luck.

I know last post there were some issues with Dante and not showing up. I may explain more later but, he is completely absolved....FOR SUNDAY. Friday I am still not thrilled about but, not much to do about it now. It's done. It won't be a habit. I don't expect it to happen again. Time to move forward. No time for holding grudges over little things, you know???

No comments: