March 2, 2008

Out of Remission

I was feeling much better on Friday, then pretty good on Saturday. Today, the bottom fell out again. It was sooo nice outside too, about 74 degrees!! The kids actually went outside to play while I was on the couch. I was just feeling bad, though a different bad than the other day.
I sound like a frog with COPD.
Can't really physically laugh is how bad it is, let alone sing.
Nose is doing double-duty. Part-time stopped up and part-time running!
Then to top it all off, it's trying to settle in my chest!
Can we say Pneumonia, no thank you?!

I have been taking Father John's every 4-5 hours to the point that I think we really are relatives now. I have also been popping 2 Tylenol Extra Strengths to go along with the cough medicine. My cough is horrendous, I can't imagine what I sound like on the phone. My punkin hates to even talk to me when I am sick! I could take it personal, but I know how he feels about being sick. He definitely doesn't like being sick, and I am pretty sure he doesn't like it when I am sick either.

Bruzer is coming down with the cold part of this too, poor thing. He didn't even have much of an appetite for dinner. His nose was running about as much as mine, so I understand how he feels. He eats so good majority of the time, I know when he's not feeling well. I am saying my prayer for a good daycare week (ie, no calls about fever) now........

In Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments: